- Teeth whitening at home
- Professional treatment developed by dentists
- Gentle on your enamel and gums
- Naturally white teeth in just 3-7 days (results vary)
- Registered on CPNP
- Approximately 18 treatments
Swiss Clinic Teeth Whitening System is a professional treatment developed by dentists to give you salon-standard results from the comfort of your own home. This kit provides quick, long-lasting results for a fraction of the clinic price, as teeth stay white for 1-2 years after a thorough treatment.
Gentle on your enamel and gums, this kit is registered on the CPNP so you can rest assured each treatment is clinic-standard.
- Swiss Clinic Moldable Dental Splints x 2
- Swiss Clinic Teeth Whitening Bleaching Gel (3ml) x 3
- Swiss Clinic Storage Box (for splints)
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Dip a dental splint into hot water (about 80°C) and hold it in the water for 2-7 seconds.
Step 2: Take it out as soon as you see the edges start to fold.
Step 3: Put the splint in your mouth, bite into it and form it around your teeth with your finger.
Step 4: Brush your teeth thoroughly.
Step 5: Apply 1/2ml of gel evenly to both splints.
Step 6: For your first treatment, start with a 45 minute treatment. You can increase the time by 15-20 minutes for each consecutive treatment.
Step 7: Repeat the treatment daily until you’ve reached the desired result (3-14 days).