How to use:
After evening cleansing, use GloPRO on targeted facial areas.
Use moderate pressure and roll GloPRO over each area between 4 and 10 times, changing direction with each movement.
The device should be used for at least 1 minute to ensure that the skin has been properly stimulated.
Skin will have a pink or flushed appearance after using.
Apply skincare creams or serums within 60 seconds of finishing your treatment to maximise the aborption into the microchannels.
1. How often should I replace the Microtip Attachment head?
If used regularly, the roller head should be replaced every three months.
2. How many times a week should I use GloPRO?
GloPRO is recommended for use 2-3 times per week but may be used nightly if desired.
3. Should I apply my serums or creams before or after using GloPRO?
Serums and creams are best applied directly after using GloPRO when skin's micro-channels are open and ready to receive the full benefit of your anti-ageing serums and creams.
4. When should I use GloPRO?
PM use is recommended as collagen synthesis aligns with your body's natural circadian rhythms during nighttime rest.
5. Can I travel with my GloPRO?
Yes, you can travel with your GloPRO. Be sure to store it in your storage case to avoid damaging the MicroTips on your attachment head.
6. Are there any active ingredients I should avoid while using GloPRO?
Avoid using acid-based serums, benzyl peroxide and concentrated AHA products with GloPRO. Always test a small area of your face if you have a concern about a particular active ingredient. All serums in the BeautyBio Science line are designed specifically for use with GloPRO.
7. Can I use GloPRO while pregnant or nursing
Yes. GloPRO can be used while pregnant or nursing but always consult a physician before beginning a new skincare routine while pregnant or nursing.
8. Is there anywhere on the face I shouldn't use my GloPRO?
Yes. Avoid using GloPRO directly on the eyelids and lips, but it may be used around the eye and lip areas.
9. Can I use GloPRO plugged in with battery installed as well?
Yes. GloPRO can be used by plugging in the tool to an electrical outlet or by running battery power. Batteries do not need to be removed when plugging the cord into an electrical outlet.