- Designed to be used with any radio frequency device
- Enhances conductivity of radio frequency into the skin
- Helps the device to glide over the treatment area
- Ensures radio frequency targets the deepest layers of your skin
- Made from vegetable glycerin
- Vegan and cruelty-free
Designed to work with any radio frequency device, the CurrentBody Skin Radio Frequency Gel elevates your toning and tightening results.
Made from vegetable glycerin, the gel allows your device to glide effortlessly across your skin. It also ensures optimal conductivity of radio frequency, enabling it to reach the deepest layers of your skin to yield the best possible results.
- CurrentBody Skin Radio Frequency Conductive Gel 100ml
We've designed this premium gel after listening to feedback from our customers, asking for something effective, yet affordable to use with their preferred radio frequency device. It's designed for people who use their device regularly and are looking for a more cost-effective solution, in an easy-to-use tube.
How to use
Step 1: Cleanse the treatment area, then make sure your skin is dry and free from sebum.
Step 2: Apply the CurrentBody Skin Radio Frequency Gel.
Step 3: Power on your radio frequency device.
Step 4: Follow the instructions on your radio frequency device to complete your treatment.
Step 5: Wash the gel off after your treatment has ended.